This is my first challenge as a member of the Stamp A Memory Design Team. For this challenge, we needed to include the colour red on our layout and this is what I have created:
This was a really easy layout to create - all the paper and cardstock that I used was left over from one project or another - I didn't have to cut anything!! The strips of Early Espresso were cut-offs from a previous giftbox that I had made, and the DSP from the Jolly Holiday range was left over after making my Christmas cards. The flower was left over from a bunch of flowers I cut out from the launch of the Summer Mini Catalogue. They have been made using the Island Floral Bigz Die and the Fancy Flower Extra large punch. All the punched petals were then run through the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.
I have used images from the "Extreme Elements" and "Pendant Park" stamp sets to create an interesting background effect.
I do hope you like my take on this months challenge. You can check out what the other very talented Design Team members have created here. And while you are there, why not play along too!!
- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive cardstock
- Jolly Holiday DSP
- Originalz Hearts & Brackets Die, Top Note, Island Floral Bigz Die, Sizzlets Little Leaves Die, Fancy Flower Extra Large Punch
- Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Early Espresso Ink
- Extreme Elements, Pendant Park, Full Calendar stamp sets
- Vintage Type Rub-ons, Onboard letters, Diamantes
- Big Shot