Wow!! It's Stamp-A-Memory Challenge time again! This month's challenge was such fun to do. We had to create a layout using buttons as the main embellishment. This is my take on the challenge:
I decided to go with using buttons as the centres on my flowers and I really like how it has turned out! First I coloured my Paper Daisies with reinkers, then used buttons from the both the Regals Designer pack and the Designer Big Buttons (in the Autumn-Winter mini) as the centres of the flowers.
I really love that flourish stamp from the Baroque Motifs stamp set - you can get such great effects on a layout with it. Here I've stamped it onto blue DSP with versamark ink before heat embossing with clear embossing powder. Once that was done, I sponged over it using Marina Mist ink. The embossing resists the ink, leaving the colour underneath to show through. I've also stamped the flourish twice again and heat embossed with black embossing powder to give the effect of rub-ons on the page.
For more fabulous layouts based on this challenge, head on over to Stamp-A-Memory and see what the rest of the team have created. You are sure to get some fabulous inspiration! And while you are there, why not enter the challenge for yourself - we would love to see what you create.
- Subtles Designer Series Paper, Sweet & Sour Specialty Paper, Love Letters DSP (used on chipboard for the main title)
- Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Basic Black DSP
- Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Versamark inks
- Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi reinkers
- Clear & Black embossing powder
- Regals Designer Buttons, Designer Big Buttons, Paper Daisies
- Tools: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Medium Sizzlets Die, Simple Letters Alphabet Die. Heat Embossing Tool, Bigshot
Thanks for looking