Have been doing a bit of blog surfing today and got inspired by the sketch challenge on Makeesha's blog so thought I would participate in the challenge. This is what I came up with:
I was inspired by a colour scheme of Baja Breeze, Black and White that I saw a while back on Teneale Williams blog and really liked.
I have used a really cute stampset called 'The Nicest Things" out of the 2011 catty and coloured it with a mix of watercolour markers and Copics. My colouring is still not quite there but I am improving!! The DSP I have used is retired now, but you can get the same effect by using the Subtles pattern pack instead (which I don't have yet!!)
- Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Whisper White cardstock
- The Nicest Things and Just Believe stamp sets
- Baja Breeze DSP (retired)
- Small, large and scallop oval punches, scallop border punch
- Other: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!