Just thought I'd share with you a card I made for a recent swap I participated in:
I've CASE-d the layout from one that Teneale Williams did. My goodness that lady has some talent!!!
The only criteria for the swap was that we had was that we had to use the Bigshot in some way, so I have used one of Stampin' Ups embossing folders on a corner of the vase. The vase itself has been made by using the ornament punch and just cutting off a little on one edge. What do you think??
My swaps have all been posted off now and I am eagerly awaiting receving mine in the post soon!!.
- Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant cardstock
- Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
- Friends 24-7, French Foliage, Nature Walk stamp sets
- Elegant Eggplant, Crumb Cake ink
- Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Early Esspresso markers
- Ornament punch,
- Finial Press embossing folder, Bigshot, Spritzer
Have a great day!!