I've been having a play with 'The Open Sea' stampset and macthing paper - 'Nautical Expedition' from the Summer Mini catalogue. Such a great stampset and perfect for creating male cards! I know I always struggle making masculine cards!
Here is the my first card:
I really like this stampset - it has a very vintage, olde worlde feel to it. This is the inside:
Very plain, but you can use the card for any occasion really just by adding a sentiment of your choice - or none at all!
Here is my second card using this stamp set:
I've made this one specifically for my Dad's birthday which is coming up in March (hence the big Dad on the front!!)
And here is the inside of this one:
Just love these colours!!
Here is a list of product used to make these cards:
Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler & early Espresso cardstock
- Nautical Expedition DSP
- White Twine, Cherry Cobbler Twine
- Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake inkpads
- Regal Brads
- The Open Sea & For My Family stampsets
- Punches: Small Oval, 3/4 inch circle, Extra Large Oval, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
- Lots of Tags Sizzlets Die Set, Simple Letters Alphabet Bigz Die, Bigshot
Thanks for stopping by and I hope these give you some inspiration to make some masculine cards for yourself!!