I just love this new stamp set from this years Catalogue and I know I'm going to be using it A LOT!!
It's a two-step stamp set so it gives a lovely watercolour effect when you stamp the two images over each other. I just love it!! I've used Marina Mist to stamp the first layer of my flower, then Pacific Point to stamp the second layer. The background on my card base has been created using the flourish fom the 'Elements Of Style' stampset.
What do you think??
- Field Flowers, Elements of Style stampsets
- First Edition Specialty DSP
- Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy cardstock
- Top Note Die, Finial Press Embossing Folder
- Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espress inkpads
- Early Espresso Satin ribbon
- Designer Buttons