This month's challenge over at Stamp A Memory, is to scrap a top ten list. it can be favourite books, authors, places to visit - anything. 'Cos I just love my food I chose to scrap my top ten favourite foods. And boy - what a hard job that was trying to narrow it down!!!
Here it is:
Sorry about the photo quality but it is rather a dreary day here today and this is the best shot I could get!
I've used a couple of new products from the brand new 2011-2012 catalogue which is now out.
My banner has been made using the new Pennant Parade stampset, with the corresponding Petite Pennants Builder punch.
There are some fabulous new papers in the new catalogue. The one I have used here is called 'Just Add Cake' and I thought it was just perfect for this layout. It even has numbers running down one side!!!
What Top Ten list would you scrap about?? Would love to see come up with. Pop on over to StampAMemory and enter the challenge for yourself and check out what the other talented DT members have created as well!
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard Cardstock
- Just Add Cake DSP, Love Letter (retired) DSP
- Pennant Parade Birthday Bakery (retired), Notes & details stamp sets
- Vintage Type Rub-ons (retired)
- Petite Pennant Builder Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Simple Letters Alphabet Die
- More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist inks